Orders placed are Firm Sales. If faulty or incorrect goods are recieved, you must notify us in writing within 14 days of original invoice for credit to be considered. Only orders made directly through our company can be returned. If you have purchased a product through a retailer, please contact them to organise a return.
Gift Packaging & Accessories will consider any reasonable reason for exchanging a product within 14 days of receiving your order. Please select your items carefully as sales are FIRM and may incure a 20% restocking fee when exchanged. Buyer is responsible for costs of goods to be returned.
1. You must notify Gift Packaging & Accessories of the fault within 14days of receiving the items
2. Do not return the items unless you are instructed by Gift Packaging customer service to do so.
3. You must provide "proof of purchase", being either an invoice, bank statement, or email confirmation from Gift Packaging.
4. We will not refund items damaged due to typical wear and tear, if product has been used, change of mind, courier has delivered late or colour discrepency (Each computer screen displays colours differently, please request a sample if unsure).
5. Refund will be for the item, less postage costs and 20% restocking fee.
Please return faulty or incorrect goods to:
Gift Packaging & Accessories Pty Ltd
14-16 Eileen Rd, Clayton South, VIC 3169.
Please include copy of invoice details with your return.
Shipping Costs for Returns:
We will determine whether shipping costs are refundable depending on reason for the returns. Please contact us first.
CREDIT for returns:
Once items have been inspected we can assess credit. Depending on the returns, we can either replace items, issue credit or refund. Please contact us first.