Our Pull String Butterfly Bows come packed flat so you can keep them stored away efficiently in your gift packaging cupboard! Once you've made your first butterfly bow, you'll be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is! These gorgeous bows can be built in just seconds.
How to Make the Pull String Butterfly Bow
1. Open up the v-shaped tail end of the flat bow to reveal the two inner, thinner strings.
2. Hold the two inner strings in your left hand.
3. Whilst holding with your left, take your thumb + index finger on your right hand to grip the strings and slide them up the length of the ribbon, towards the pointy end of the flat bow.
4. As you do this you'll notice the thick outer ribbon start to bunch up and form a bow!
5. Once you reach the end, the bow is completed and you can tie a knot behind the bow to keep it in place, using the thinner strings. Cut the excess off or use it to wrap around the gift!