Environmental Sustainability Policy
This Environmental Sustainability Policy formalises our commitment to supporting the principles of environmental sustainability and recognises that a sustainable environment is central to our lives and our work. Gift Packaging & Accessories Pty Ltd is committed to managing our business in an environmentally responsible manner; to care for the environment in which we live and work; and to sustain its quality for the benefit of future generations. We aim to minimise our impact on the environment, to continuously improve performance, and to promote the protection and enhancement of natural resources and ecosystems.
This policy applies to Gift Packaging & Accessories Pty Ltd operations throughout Australia.
Gift Packaging & Accessories Pty Ltd respects our relationship with the natural environment and its ecosystems. We acknowledge the adverse impacts that human activity can impose and take actions to prevent degradation of those natural systems.
Gift Packaging & Accessories Pty Ltd commits to the following principles and practices:
- Monitoring and managing our environmental performance and working towards reducing adverse impacts.
- Promote sustainable forestry and the use of sustainable fibre inputs for the manufacturing of our paper and packaging products.
- Complying with relevant Australian Commonwealth, State and Local environmental policy, practices, regulations and legislation, and industry-specific legislation.
- Reducing the consumption of natural resources in daily operations, including water, paper and energy.
- Maximising the recycling of resources.
- Committing to the principles of preventing pollution to the environment and continual improvement.
- Minimising pollution by taking steps to limit carbon emissions resulting from vehicle and air travel.
- Where possible, encouraging suppliers to meet high standards of environmental performance.
- Communicating this policy to all employees, contractors and other stakeholders, as well as making this policy available to the general public.
- This policy is to be reviewed every 2 years.
Responsibility and Review
This Environmental Sustainability Policy is the responsibility of the Management of Gift Packaging & Accessories Pty Ltd. Last Updated June 2023, Revisit June 2025.