WHAT INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED?
This privacy notice describes the personal data we are collecting about you and how it is used. The type of information that may be collected includes:
- Contact Data – This includes information such as: First Name; Last Name; Company Name (optional), Email Address; Billing & Delivery Address; Phone Number
- Financial Data – This includes information such as: Card Details; Bank Account; Refund Processing
- Profile Data – This includes information such as: Username; Purchase History; Interests & Preferences
- Marketing & Communications Data – This includes information such as: Registering an Online Account; Subscribing to our Newsletter; Feedback; Survey Responses
HOW YOUR DATA IS USED
We use this information in use of Our Services to not only provide you with relevant consumer information and notify you of products and/or offers that may be of interest to you, but to effectively process your order. We require this information to understand your needs and to ensure we provide you with a better service. In particular:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services.
- Send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you via phone or email and may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree that file is then added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our customer’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, with the data then being removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. It is your choice to choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. If you have followed a link to any of these websites, please note that we do not have any control over that specific website and that these websites have their own privacy policies. Therefore, we do not accept responsibility or lability for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We acknowledge the importance of securing and/or safeguarding your personal information we collect in the course of providing Our Services. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
It is also important for you to protect yourself against unauthorised access to your password and your computer. Please ensure you sign out of your account when you have finished visiting our website, especially if you have accessed our website from a shared computer.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We exercise the right for our customers who wish to restrict the collection or use of their personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you have every right to change your mind at any time, in which you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your consent or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, if you have specified that you wish for that to happen.
If you believe that any information in which we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above email address and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.