Our Pom Pom Bows are supplied to you on a roll so you can keep them stored away efficiently in your gift packaging cupboard! Once you've made your Pom Pom bow, you'll be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is!
How to Make the Pull String Pom Pom Bow
1. Grab the end of the ribbon and start unrolling a length off the roll until you find an indent/seam mark on the ribbon.
2. Use scissors to cut the length off the roll, just after this seam. You will need the seam as part of your ribbon piece, so ensure it is at the very end of the length you cut off.
3. You now have a loose length of ribbon. Open up the beginning end of the ribbon (not the seam end) to review two smaller strings inside.
4. Hold the two inner strings in your left hand.
5. Whilst holding with your left, take your thumb + index finger on your right hand to grip the strings and slide them up the length of the ribbon, towards the seam end of the ribbon.
6. As you do this you'll notice the thick outer ribbon starts to bunch up and form a pom pom bow!
7. Once you reach the end, the bow is completed and you can tie a knot behind the bow to keep it in place, using the thinner strings. Cut the excess off or use it to wrap around the gift!