All orders placed with Gift Packaging & Accessories are considered Firm Sales so please select your items carefully. Customers must notify Gift Packaging & Accessories Customer Service team in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receipt of goods if they have received faulty/incorrect items or with expression of interest to return an item. Only orders made directly through our company can be returned. If you have purchased a product through a retailer, please contact them directly.
Gift Packaging & Accessories will consider any reasonable reason for returning a product within the terms set below. If you return a product, you will be offered Store Credit equal to value of the goods once returned (excluding postage costs and deductions outlined below). We do not offer refunds for change of mind returns. We will not provide a credit until we have received and inspected goods. For any faulty or incorrectly received products, we will provide a refund only if we cannot replace or repair the product. Store credit is valid for 12 months.
- You must notify Gift Packaging & Accessories Customer Service team at email@example.com in writing within 14 days from receipt of goods, if faulty/incorrect goods have been received or if you wish to return for credit to be considered. No other department can authorise returns.
- Do not return any items unless you are instructed to by our Gift Packaging & Accessories customer service team in writing by email.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to cover the return costs and arrange a safe return of items unless a Gift Packaging team member has authorised an exception to your case in writing and provided an alternative return method. If you are provided an alternative, you must utilise the alternative, otherwise we are not obligated to assist with your return nor cover the cost. If a product is found not faulty after inspection, the return cost if originally covered by Gift Packaging, will be deducted from your store credit.
Any orders that qualified for 'Free Shipping' at time of purchase will have the applicable postage costs originally paid by Gift Packaging deducted from the credit.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges on items that are made to order, custom orders, custom printed, sold “as-is” or are clearance sale stock.
- Items that are disposed of are not eligible for a store credit/refund. We take no liability or financial responsibility if our products are printed on or otherwise customised/using an external printer organised by the customer. We cannot credit/refund or accept return on printed products, printed externally to our company as arranged by the customer.
- We require any faulty products to be returned for investigation and Gift Packaging & Accessories is not obliged to refund/credit or send out replacement packages unless faulty or incorrect items are returned for investigation first.
- We will not issue store credit or refund for any items that are damaged due to typical wear and tear, if the product has been used, or colour discrepancy. 1
- We will not issue store credit or refund for shipping cost if the courier has delivered your parcel late. If Gift Packaging & Accessories needs to ship you a replacement item for any reason, we are only obliged to ship replacements to the same address and with the same shipping method selected for original order. Additional costs may incur if you require faster postage or need to change the delivery address for replacement items.
- Click & Collect orders whereby faulty or incorrect product is received, product must be returned in person at the warehouse. Replacement product must also be collected from the warehouse when ready. Gift Packaging & Accessories are not obliged to cover costs for shipping if a customer cannot return to warehouse to undergo the exchange.
- At the discretion of Gift Packaging & Accessories, we may deduct a 20% restocking fee from the supplied credit 2
- We can never guarantee the colour of the images are the same as the product itself. This is due to each computer/phone/tablet screen having different settings, therefore portraying the images differently. We can also never guarantee that products will be the same as the previous batch/stock, as each batch of stock we receive, may be different to the last. If you would like a sample to test/view the product before purchasing, please email the Customer Service Team and we will happily assist. Costs may apply.
- The 20% restocking fee covers the costs associated with picking, packing, and restocking the item back into the warehouse.
Return Process for Delivery Orders
- Contact the Gift Packaging Team in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your product and await our written approval before you organise the return.
- The returned items must be in original packaging (this includes any foam protection, plastic wrap, external plastic cornices to protect carton corners and more). Products must be sealed, unused and in re-sellable condition, otherwise a deduction cost of $10 may apply at our discretion. We will not accept returns where part of product has been used, for instance where less than a full quantity of a pack remains.
- Please include proof of purchase in package such as printed invoice or order confirmation from Gift Packaging & Accessories.
- Customer must use tracked postage to return a product. Package must be sufficiently and reasonably protected so it arrives back to our warehouse safely without damage. Any additional outer packaging required to package the parcel will be at customer expense.
- Once return is received at our warehouse, please allow 3 business days for us to investigate your return parcel and inspect the contents. We will then get in touch with you regarding the outcome. If you do not hear from us within this timeframe, please contact us.
Gift Packaging & Accessories (Returns)
FAILURE TO PICK UP ORDER
Orders that are placed via our Click and Collect service are required to be collected from our warehouse within 30 days upon receiving your Pick-Up notification via email.
Orders that remain uncollected after this period, will be cancelled and Store Credit will be issued for the total value of the goods. The items will be restocked back into our warehouse inventory ($15.00 express fee from Express pick-up orders will not be credited).
If you have concerns regarding collection of your order within this timeframe, please contact our Customer Service Team and we will happily assist.
REFUND PROCESSING TIME
Any approved refunds will be processed via your original payment method, and you’ll be notified via email once the refund has been processed. All refunds can take up to 10 business days to be processed and can take a further 5 business days for the funds to appear back into your account.
RETURN TO SENDER
It is the customer’s responsibility to track their parcel and notify us of any concerns such as a ‘Return to Sender’ scan so our team can investigate and assist immediately.
If an order is returned to our warehouse due to customer fault including (but not limited to):
- Failure to collect from Post Office or Pop Shop Location within courier hold timeframe
- Providing incorrect or incomplete/insufficient delivery information or address at checkout
- Approving/paying an invoice supplied by a Gift Packaging team member which had incorrect delivery address details
In these cases the customer must pay for any re-delivery charge or is welcomed to collect from our warehouse within 30 days. Alternatively, our return policy applies if they no longer wish to keep the product. Gift Packaging & Accessories will not accept financial responsibly in these occurrences and will therefore not send out additional goods at our expense while waiting for a return to arrive.
If a return to sender parcel is received without receiving prior contact from customer, we will endeavour to reach out to you within 3 business days of receipt of goods at our warehouse. If the customer fails to respond to our contact within 48 hours, the order will then be credited for the value of the goods (not including shipping costs) and the items will be re-stocked into our warehouse inventory. If the order was originally eligible for free shipping, the original cost of shipping will be deducted from this credit.
All our deliveries are completed using external couriers who do not operate under our company. We therefore do not take responsibility for delivery errors or issues made by any of the Courier Companies we use. If you do experience some sort of delivery issue, please contact the relevant courier company as soon as possible to open a parcel investigation by heading to the tracking link we email to your nominated email address on the dispatch date. If you are unsure how to do this, please feel welcomed to contact us for assistance at email@example.com and we can help with opening the investigation.
- Parcel investigations can take place over varying timeframes depending on the courier and number of parcels in their network at the time. We provide no guarantees regarding speed of responses from the courier company, or speed of outcome to the parcel investigation.
- We are not obliged to take any further actions until the parcel investigation has concluded
- If at conclusion of investigation a parcel is deemed lost in transit, we can provide a replacement, if possible, alternatively a full refund or store credit for the full order amount will be offered. For replacement parcels Gift Packaging & Accessories will cover the full cost of the parcel so long as there are no address changes or order changes.
- If the outcome of enquiry deems that the customer has provided insufficient information or has in a way prevented delivery from being successful, we are not obliged to cover costs of replacement parcels or re-delivery charges.
- If outcome of enquiry deems that the courier was at fault and provided an unacceptable service, then Gift Packaging & Accessories takes these situations seriously and will at our discretion further assist you with a reasonable resolution on a case to case basis.